Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lincoln Park Stadium Bar and Grill

I have to be honest when I say that that my expectations weren't exactly high for Lincoln Park Stadium Bar and Grill.  Given the name, I just assumed this was another generic sports bar that specialized in Jäger bombs and opening Bud Lights for guys named Chad or Blaine.  Don't get me wrong, the bro crowd will still feel right at home at Lincoln Park Stadium.  I haven't been on Friday or Saturday night, but I'm sure there's more than enough straight bill caps, retro jerseys, and high fives to go around.  Lincoln Park Stadium does manage to set itself apart from the sports bar pack with one of the better burgers in the Lincoln Park area. 
 
Bro jokes aside, I really enjoyed the burger at Lincoln Park Stadium.  It was moist, tender, and well-seasoned.  I ordered mine medium, and while it was cooked a little past medium, it certaintly wasn't enough to dry out the burger.  The light and buttery brioche bun was also delicious.  The burger came with a side of hand cut fries that were perfectly seasoned.  As an added bonus, Lincoln Park stadium offers a $5 special on Wednesdays that you'll definitely want to try.
 
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by Lincoln Park Stadium.  The name Lincoln Park Stadium screams stale beer and greasy chicken wings, but the burger proves otherwise.  If you live in the area, try the Wednesday burger deal for a budget-friendly night out.
 
Burger:  A-
Value:  A- (if you go on a Wednesday for the burger special)
Overall:  A-
Lincoln Park Stadium: generic name, surprisingly good burger.
2423 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614

No comments:

Post a Comment